We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided, to do this you need to opt in for this service.
- We may contact you by email, phone, or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
You can adjust settings on your browser so that you will be notified when you receive a cookie. Please refer to your browser documentation to check if cookies have been enabled on your computer or to request not to receive cookies. As cookies allow you to take advantage of some of the Website’s essential features, we recommend that you accept cookies. For instance, if you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you will not be able to book flights or use any products or services on the Website that require you to log-in.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998
If you believe that any information, we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Lohagarh Corbett Resort is committed to privacy for everyone who accesses our website. This site, https://lohagarhcorbettresort.in, only collects personal data about you as needed to provide you with outstanding service, and to help process your request or provide you with information.
Every facet of who we are and what we do reflects the spirit of Lohagarh Corbett Resort. We offer unrivaled service, comfort, and grandeur while creating meaningful and unforgettable experiences with a touch of nature. We create unique experiences with each stay by paying great attention to the tiny elements that make a huge impact. Our pleasant ambiance and subtle details aimed to please will make you feel welcome. Allow our devoted team to handle the minor things that make a great difference to your stay in the most sought-after places that mix convenience and personality.
Terms and Conditions
- Rates shown above are per room per day. All room rates are non-commissionable.
- Government taxes will be extra as applicable from time to time on all the above special rates. Any change in Government taxes will be reflected in the billing.
- We reserve the right to request for company identification or business card upon check-in and may apply the best available rate for the day if valid proof is not available.
- Check-in time is 2 PM & checkout time is 11 AM. Any early check-in & late checkout will be subject to availability.
- All room reservations are held until 6 PM or 2 hours after the arrival of the flight mentioned unless otherwise guaranteed by a credit card.
- All bills will have to be settled by the guest or the host prior to checkout, by cash or an approved credit card. In case of a bill to a company, the exact billing instructions must be specified in writing by the company’s authorized signatory on the prescribed Bill to Company format, on company letterhead. Should the same not be received by the hotel prior to checkout, the charges will be debited directly to the guest. No verbal billing instructions will be accepted for protecting our mutual interest. You may request the Bill to Company format.
- We do not accept Personal or Company’s Cheque for payment nor do we undertake any third-party billing.
- Should the rates extended to you not be used for a three-month period, we reserve the right to revoke this agreement.
- This contract contains the entire understanding of the parties and supersedes any and all other prior negotiations and agreements.
- Lower promotional rates with restrictions may sometimes be available through the resort website. You are advised to check for the same at the time of booking.
- In case this Rates and Terms & Conditions page is not returned duly filled in, signed, and stamped, making a booking constitutes acceptance of these very Rates, Terms, and Conditions.
- Certain conditions and restrictions apply to Pakistani & Bangladeshi nationals, or as defined by the Government of India for any other nationality.
- We would appreciate it if the enclosed rate & letters are kept confidential at all times.
- Advance paid for room booking as well as for any banquet/conference will not be returned
- Any cancellation/ amendments for room booking, to be informed to the resort 24 hrs. prior to the check-in date & for residential conference/ weddings/ Group bookings – minimum 20 days prior to the event to avoid 100% retention.
- Any Audio Video requirements will be charged as per the resort AV list.
- Professional cameras are not allowed for photography.
- Single Occupancy rooms are not allowed (we allowed only Family and Couple)
- We are among some of the Pets friendly resorts in the region.
- Outside liquor & food is not allowed.
- Extra Decoration is chargeable as per Resort policy
- Bonfire is not allowed in rooms. Allow it on the lawn only.
- In view of the current pandemic, resort reserve the right to deny check-in to any guest running a high temperature and advise such guests to visit the closest medical Centre.
- Outside guests are not allowed.
- Buffet Lunch/Dinner will be Serve as per resort occupancy Policy. (If Occupancy is down will serve all buffet menu on Table)
- Driver’s accommodations are not Available.